Friday, September 4, 2009

Brain extractor

OK. So this is where I start this thing. Its funny. Not funny ha-ha but more like funny strange. With all the thoughts that circulate through my head I've never been much of a journal writer. I've done it a few times, and it lasted a while, including a period where I made my own gorgeous (if I say so myself) leather journal and filled its pages on a fairly regular basis. Didn't last long...

So here I am.

Not that I don't have plenty to say. It's all just a matter of getting it written down. There's the rub. So many ways to get things written down these days but I need to actually use them. I got an iPhone for my birthday from my fantastic partner, and that helps quite a bit. I've also got a desktop, laptop, Facebook page, Twitter account, and that leather journal is still hanging around somewhere. Its just a matter of keeping my interest long enough to use them.

So, we come to the idea behind this all... the BRAAAAIN extractor. Somebody's gotta get on the stick here and create a way for me to just upload all these thoughts and ideas. Firewire, 3G network, whatever. Just get the basics down and I'll go back and format and neaten it all up later. Does it work for pictures too?

Why not? While we are at it we may as well go for broke.

But for now I guess I'm stuck with more traditional methods. Can I do it? Of course I can. I'm a bright and well-spoken guy who has decent ideas and can turn a phrase on a dime when he wants to. Will I do it? Ahhhh... that's the part that remains to be seen...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home