Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Success despite the shivering...

Finished my first craft show this past weekend in Quechee, Vermont. Despite freezing temperatures on Sunday I think I did pretty well. Folks came from all over to take a peek at my wares, including a charming couple from Germany who bought two of my masks (she looked stunning in both of them). If I could have charged a dollar for every smile elicited from my masks I would have gone home a very rich man.

Financially, I did better than even for show and display costs and I have a TON of leftover inventory that I can now sell at pure profit. Even though I think I caught a cold on Sunday it leaves me with nothing to sneeze at. I think I'm in the Craft Show biz! Big thanks and oh so many kisses to my beloved T Rose for helping me through every step of the way and being my greatest promoter. At least she got a fab red hat out of the deal.

I'll be adding some of the leftovers to my esty store around the end of the week. Still plenty of time to buy a mask for your Halloween Costume. Check out the new journals as well. I did a whole series of new colors, closures, and more. Christmas will be here sooner than you think!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So good to hear that the fair was a success. I am in love with my mask that you made for my birthday. My friends even think it's amazing.

October 21, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home